Men's ASA Softball Tournament
Congratulations on qualifying for the Men's D National Championship. Each year more than 30,000 players qualify to compete in a USA Softball National Championship and we are honored to have been selected as a host site. Welcome to Liberty, MO and good luck.
Schedule of Events
Tuesday, Aug. 29: 12 p.m.
- Game schedules will be live by 5 p.m. at Tournament USA.
Friday, Sept. 1:Liberty Community Center Map»
- Each team manager is required to be present for the Managers Meeting. Managers will be addressed by the Umpire-In-Chief, Tournament Director, ASA Representative and City Officials.
Friday, Sept. 1: 3:
- All players must check in and present proper photo ID. Teams should check in as a group.
- Bat testing will take place at the 5 field complex. All bats used in the tournament will be tested, a decal will be placed on bats that passed the testing. Any player discovered using a bat with no decal will be ejected from the game
Please call your preferred hotel from the list below and mention ASA Men's D National to receive the rate.
- Fairfield Inn: Liberty, MO | 816.792.4000
- Rate: SOLD OUT
- Hampton Inn: KCI Airport, Kansas City, MO | 816.464.5454
- Rate: $114 (singles or doubles)
- Hilton Garden Inn: Independence, MO | 816.350.3000
- Rate: $109 (doubles or king)
- When scheduling over the phone, please reference group code: ANS
- Online Reservation»
For additional places to eat, shop and stay, be sure to check out Visit Liberty, MO. Thank you for visiting Liberty and the Kansas City area. Enjoy your stay and best of luck to each of you in this National Championship.