Liberty Silver Center
Socialize and Stay Engaged
Located at the Liberty Community Center, the Liberty Silver Center is a place where older adults (60+) come to socialize, participate in activities, special events and enjoy a hot nutritious meal. The Silver Center is open Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. -2 p.m.
With a wide variety of activities, the Silver Center is designed to meet a variety of needs and social interests and offers plenty of opportunities to exercise your mind and body!
Monthly Activities and Menu Calendar and Quarterly Activity Guide
- January - March 2023 Activity Guide
- February 2023 Activities & Menu
- The center offers a wide range of activities, including card playing, Bingo, board games, special scheduled outings and monthly birthday celebrations.
- Wellness Wednesday health workshops, Bible Study and Grief Support are scheduled on a regular basis.
- Exercise and aquatic classes taught by certified instructors are available each day.
- Day Trips are also a fun was to experience the Liberty and Kansas City area with your friends. Day Trips »
- A hot meal, prepared by a local caterer is available to center participants for lunch starting at 11:30 a.m.
- Advance reservations are required by noon the day prior to your arrival and can be made by calling 816.439.4368.
- A donation of $2 is suggested.
Need A Ride?
Call the Liberty Access Bus at 816.439.4397 to schedule a ride. Transportation for adults 60 and older is provided within the city limits of Liberty free of charge. Physically challenged individuals (ages 18-59 with current Social Security Disability Award) who do not have access to their own transportation may also utilize Liberty Access for a nominal fee.
Check out the following communication channels to stay informed on all things related to the Silver Center:
- Weather Cancellations - Call the Rainout Line at 816.735.4700 ext. 4. You can also visit the Rainout Line online for updated info.
- The website - www.libertymissouri.gov/LPR
- Facebook - www.facebook.com/LibertyMissouri
- The weekly News Flash email - Sign up online
- Emails from the Silver Center staff - if you would like to be added to the Silver Center email list, please email Brigitte
Are you ready for some football? The Liberty Community Center will be closing at 4:30 p.m. on Sunday, Feb. 12 so our staff can support and celebrate the Chiefs in the Super Bowl. Be sure to get your workout in early and we will open Monday at 5 a.m.
Come socialize and stay engaged at the Liberty Silver Center with activities, events and a nutritious lunch. We have a lot of things planned for February, so check out the activities and menu calendar and we hope to see you soon. Read on...
Ever wish you loved yoga? WARRIOR Rhythm™ is the bridge between classic group exercise and traditional yoga. Starting Feb. 9, the Liberty Community Center (LCC) will be offering this class on Thursdays at 5:30 a.m. Read on...