Liberty Silver Center
Thank you for your patience as we navigate through these unprecedented times. As we work toward opening the Liberty Silver Center fully, we must continue to practice the guidelines set forth by Clay County. Starting Monday, May 10, we will slowly start to reopen the Silver Center with games and serve lunch. The various “in house” phases for Silver Center will be determined by the success our county has, using the CDC criteria. When we open, the following changes will be in effect:
- Occupancy will be limited to 30 attendees at one time.
- Masks must be worn at all times unless actively eating or drinking.
- Coffee/tea service will not be available when the Silver Center first opens. Any drinks that enter the building must have a lid to prevent spillage.
- Doors open for games at 8:30 a.m. and lunch at 11 a.m.
- Meal reservations can be made up to 48 hours in advance and at the latest, noon the day prior to your arrival. Any reservations made after noon will be added to the waiting list. To make a reservation, please call 816.439.4368.
- April - June Activity Guide »
The goal of the Liberty Silver Center has been and always will be to provide a place for community. We will do our very best to reconnect our Silver Center community as soon as we can, in the safest way possible. It will be slow, and it will look different, but we are excited to see you again!
Stay informed on all happenings with the Silver Center through the following communication channels:
Receive 10% OFF personal training packages of 4,8 & 16 one-hr. sessions starting May 21 - June 1. Read on...
Get back on track the right way, with a unique experience that addresses all aspects of your health. Read on...
Check out our monthly e-newsletter that features upcoming programs, events, deadlines and opportunities. View Issue »