Liberty Community Center
Independence Day Facility Hours
We hope you are able to spend a lot of time with family and friends this Independence Day. In observance of the holiday, the LCC will be open from 12 - 6 p.m. We will reopen on Tuesday, July 5 at 5 a.m.
- The indoor and outdoor pool will be available for open swim
- All group exercise classes will be cancelled
- Child watch will be closed
- The Liberty Silver Center will be closed
- No Meals on Wheels delivery
- No Access Bus transportation
Please have a fun and safe holiday!
The Liberty Community Center (LCC) is a family friendly place committed to providing fitness resources and recreational facilities to all members of the family. The LCC offers many programs that help benefit both the body and the mind. We also serve as an affordable place for people to exercise, educate and spend time with family and friends.
Summer is here! You know what that means... the Ruth Moore and City Park spraygrounds and the outdoor pool at the Liberty Community Center (LCC) are scheduled to be open starting May 28 (Memorial Day weekend) through Sept. 5 (Labor Day weekend). Take a break from the summer heat and cool down with LPR! Pool and Sprayground hours »
Click the tabs for more detailed information.
If you are on a mobile device, please scroll down to view additional information.
Masks are recommended in the Liberty Community Center but no longer required. We ask that you please respect those who choose to still wear a mask. Staff will continue regular cleaning protocols.
Liberty Community Center (LCC) memberships are available for purchase using paid-in-full or monthly bank draft options. The bank draft is a monthly membership and ongoing until written, 30-day notification is received requesting to cancel. Bank draft options incur a set up fee of $25.
- Adult: $33.50 / month | $395 / year
- Adult +1: $57.50 / month | $685 / year
- Senior: $27.50 / month | $325 / year
- Youth: $23 / month | $270 / year
- Family: $66.35 / month | $790 / year
- Youth: $7.75 | Senior: $9.00 | Adult: $10.50
20 Visit Card
- $150/ no expiration
Grant Funding for Senior Membership
- Monday-Thursday: 5 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Friday: 5 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Sunday: 9 a.m. -6 p.m.
Facility Holiday Hours:
- New Year's Day: Closed
- Easter: Closed
- Memorial Day: Open noon - 6 p.m.
- Independence Day: Open noon - 6 p.m.
- Labor Day: Open noon - 6 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas Eve
- (on a weekday): Open 5 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- (weekends): see calendar
- Christmas Day: Closed
- New Year's Eve
- (on a weekday): Open 5 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- (weekends): see calendar
- Community Center Policies»