Youth Soccer Programs
Liberty Parks & Rec (LPR) offers various soccer programs to the players and coaches of the community to enhance their soccer experiences. Click the tabs for more information about each league. If you are on a mobile device, please scroll down to view other leagues.
LPR Rec Soccer League
September 9 - October 28, 2023
- Practices start the week of August 14
- Games start Saturday, September 9
- 8 game schedule on Saturdays
- Boys and girls divisions, Kindergarten - 8th Grade (ages 5-14)
- Each player will receive a jersey. We provide soccer balls and cones to coaches upon request. Players are responsible for socks, shorts, cleats and shin guard’s.
- Games are played at Capitol Federal® Sports Complex Map»
- Practice times will be offered throughout the week at various Liberty Parks and Liberty School District locations.
- Teams in this league are coached by volunteers
- Free coaching education, practice curriculum and support
- If you would like to support this program by becoming a coach, please email Brittany Johnston.
We are also offering a Bitty Soccer program for boys and girls ages 3-5 with sessions available in September. This program uses fun games to entertain and engage the kids in physical activity and are designed to develop motor skills, promote physical fitness, self confidence and most of all fun!
September 9 - September 30, 2023
- Ages 3-5
- Saturdays either 9AM, 10AM, or 11AM offerings
- 4 weeks of instructional mini clinics with a game on the last week
- Participants will need to bring a water bottle, shin guards and a soccer ball (Size 3).
- Each player will receive a shirt.
- Bitty Soccer plays at Capitol Federal® Sports Complex Map»
- Practice times will be offered throughout the week at various Liberty Parks and Liberty School District locations
If you need any assistance to participate in a sports program, please check out the Liberty Parks & Rec Foundation Scholarship Programs. These scholarships can make LPR programs and activities more accessible by partially covering the cost of current registration fees for youth who qualify.