Group Exercise Classes
- Land and water classes will resume on June 1 with a modified schedule.
- Land classes- limited to 18 people
- Water classes- limited to 15 people
- Staff will provide temperature checks of all staff and guests entering the building. Individuals registering a temperature higher than 100.4F and/or displaying general signs of respiratory systems will not be granted access to the LCC for the day. Family members with an individual registering a temperature higher than 100.4F or displaying general signs of respiratory systems will also not be granted access to the LCC for the day.
- Liability waiver will be required upon entering the facility on your first visit.
- Classrooms are set up to provide social distancing for participants.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer before attending class.
- If you are sick or have any symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home.
- Locker rooms are not available so come dressed to exercise.
- Water fountains will not be available so bring your own water.
- Online reservations are available for classes 2 days in advance and recommended to attend.
- Click the link below to register and you will be directed to the online schedule where you can reserve your spot.
- Group Exercise Schedule »
- We will continue to update the group exercise schedule as we work through the phases in the Clay County Public Health Center’s recovery plan.
Virtual Group Exercise Classes
The Liberty Parks & Rec Health & Wellness team is looking for friends on Facebook and inviting you to join their Facebook Group. This group will offer livestreamed workouts as well as other wellness information to the members of the Liberty Community Center (LCC). With only a select number of classes, and limited participants being allowed at the LCC, this is a great way to work out with your favorite instructors from the safety of your home. These workouts and wellness posts will be sorted by groups and available after the livestream to watch in the future. We are beginning this group with SilverSneakers classes set to begin streaming soon!
This is a closed Facebook group only available to:
- Liberty Community Center members
- SilverSneakers members
- Active & Fit members
- Prime members
If you are interested in joining this group, please fill out the online form here » Facebook group request
If you have questions or need more information please reach out to the Health & Wellness team at 816-439-4378.