Group Exercise Classes
COVID-19 has allowed us to evaluate our programs and make adjustments as needed to provide a better experience to our members and class participants. Focusing on instructor-participant ratios and the supervision during a class, the maximum class capacity of aquatics group exercise classes will be 18 participants and maximum class capacity for land group exercise classes will be 24 participants. Reservations are still recommended to attend but not required.
We are currently offering more than 30 land classes and 17 aquatic classes throughout the week. Check out the current land and aquatic in-person group exercise class schedule for more details and class descriptions.
- LCC Membership: All group exercise fitness classes including Digital Resource Guide (DRG) - LCC Facebook group are included with your membership. (DRG is currently only available to LCC members.)
- Non-members: Get a day pass to the facility ($10.50 adult, $9.00 senior), which includes admission to in-person classes for the day. Available to purchase this at the LCC welcome desk. Membership Information
How to Attend
- All of our group exercise fitness classes are drop-in classes, which means you can attend them at your convenience and are first come first served. Space is limited and reservations are available for classes 2 days in advance and recommended to attend. Reservations will be held up to five minutes before class starts and then we open it up to walk-ins.
You will be directed to our Group Ex Pro online calendar.
Please select "sign up" to reserve your spot.
Health & Wellness Digital Resource Guide
- The Liberty Community Center (LCC) has included a Digital Resource Guide (DRG) with your membership allowing you to work out with your favorite instructors from the safety of your home. This resource guide is offered through the Health & Wellness Facebook group available to LCC, SilverSneakers®, Active & Fit and Prime members. It will feature previously recorded exercise classes as well as weekly content designed to help you stay motivated on your health and wellness goals.
- If you are interested in joining this group to access your DRG, click the tab below and you will be directed to the Facebook group request form.