- NO FULL COURT GAMES AT THIS TIME. Rec play only.
- Users must bring their own equipment.
- Please be courteous of others who are waiting to use the gymnasium.
- Pickleball & volleyball reservations must be made in advance. (check the gymnasium schedule for available times)
- Failure to follow the rules may result in being asked to leave the facility.
- Only non-marking athletic shoes are permitted. Sandals, street shoes, and other non-athletic shoes are not allowed.
- Shirt and shoes must be worn at all times.
- Food, drink (excluding water bottles with lids), gum, and radios are prohibited.
- Spitting, profanity, fighting, unsportsmanlike conduct, dunking and hanging on the basketball rims are prohibited and could result in removal from the facility.
- Recreation basketball is designated as half court use. Competitive basketball is designated as full court use. Refer to the gymnasium schedule regarding specific days and times for each. Only Liberty Community Center staff is authorized to make exceptions.
- Blue lines define a pickleball court within the gymnasium. Refer to the gymnasium schedule regarding specific days and times for pickleball.
- Users are responsible for the cost of any damages resulting from disorderly conduct or misuse of equipment.
- Rules and regulations of the Liberty Community Center will be enforced at all times by staff. Violators will be required to leave immediately. Repeat offenders will be banned from the facility.
If there is a concern or problem, please contact the front desk for assistance.