- Parks & Recreation
- Programs & Services
- Youth Sports
- Rec & Intro to Comp Baseball
Recreation & Intro to Competitive Baseball Leagues
Liberty Parks & Rec offers multiple divisions of baseball leagues for boys ages 6-14 in the spring, summer and fall to accommodate multiple ages and skill levels. We also feature artificial turf on all 9 fields at Capitol Federal® Sports Complex for intro to competitive leagues. We are constantly improving our programs to offer the best options for the youth in the community.
- Rec League: May 1 - June 22, 2023
- Intro to Competitive League: April 6 - May 25, 2023
Click the tabs for more information about each league.
If you are on a mobile device, please scroll down to view other leagues.
May 1 - June 22, 2023
- Practices start April 10
- 8 game schedule starting May 1
- Weeknight games starting at 6 p.m.
- Game balls and jerseys provided
- For boys ages 6-12
- Divisions for 7 yr. Machine Pitch, 8 yr. Machine Pitch, 9-10 Rec, and 11-12 Rec.
- Games are played at various parks in Liberty
- Registration deadline is March 19
- Individual registration
April 6 - May 25, 2023
- Practices start March 13
- For boys ages 7-14
- Divisions for 8U Coach Pitch, 10U, 12U and 14U
- Intro / A level
- 10 game schedule with season ending tournament
- Monday - Thursday games starting at 6 p.m. or 7:30 p.m.
- USSSA rules apply except those amended in the Parks & Rec League Rules
- Games are played at Capitol Federal® Sports Complex Map »
- Registration deadline is Feb. 26
- Individual, partial team and full team registration available
Volunteer Coaching Information
Our recreation programs are dependent upon volunteer coaches. If you are interested in coaching and would like to help with the program, please email or call 816.439.4392. Volunteer coaches are allowed to bring in a full or partial team. The remaining roster will be filled by the league director based on a blind draw and the school the children attend.
If you need any assistance to participate in a sports program, please check out the Liberty Parks and Recreation Scholarship Program. This program can make programs more accessible by partially covering the cost of current registration fees for youth who qualify.