Pickleball is a paddle sport that combines elements of badminton, tennis, and table tennis. Two or four players use solid paddles made of wood or composite materials to hit a perforated polymer ball, similar to a Wiffle Ball, over a net. This sport is for all ages and skill levels.
Westboro/Canterbury Park Pickleball Courts
Located at 1030 S. Withers Road, Liberty, MO 64068
- Open to the public, 6 a.m. -10 p.m.
- 8 outdoor courts
- Turn dial to start
- 2-hour timer
- No lights after 10 p.m. (park closes at 10 p.m.)
Please keep the following in mind to help maintain the courts:
- Pickleball play only
- Courts are first come-first serve
- No unauthorized paid athletic services or lessons
- Tennis shoes or soft sole shoes only
- No animals, skateboards, bikes, roller skates, rollerblades or scooters
- No food, gum, glass or alcoholic beverages
- Do not climb on nets or fencing
- Limit play to one hour if others are waiting
- Please pick up after yourself
Pickleball Leagues at Westboro Canterbury Park
Liberty Parks & Rec partners with ipicklenation to bring pickleball leagues to Liberty! The iPickle Nation (iPN) Builder Series is the perfect way for new and experienced pickleball players to spend an evening playing pickleball in a way that uniquely brings the pickleball community together, provides a consistent experience, and ensures competitive balance. Leagues will be held at the Westboro/Canterbury Pickleball Courts Monday evenings. Five courts will be closed for open play during these events.
Round Robin : Liberty iPN Builder Series
- Starting Monday, May 1, 2023
- Mondays | Beginner to 3.99 DUPR rating
- 6:30-10 p.m.
- 5 courts will be closed for open play during league
- The league will go through October (weather pending)
Pickleball at the Liberty Community Center (LCC)
Pickleball is available at the LCC on a reservation basis by LCC members and day pass users.
Pickleball Reservation Times:
- Monday - Thursday: 12:30-2:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
To request pickleball setup, please call 816.439.4360 to make a reservation. Pickleball is not available for pick-up play and must be scheduled in advance. Multiple groups may be scheduled at once. Staff will have the court set for you when you arrive. Please be open and courteous to playing with other members. Paddles and pickleballs are available at the welcome desk.