Q1 Incentive Programs (January - March)
2023 Employee Wellness
As we continually seek to improve the overall wellness of the Liberty community and it's employees, the Liberty Parks & Rec Health & Wellness Division is excited to continue the City-wide Employee Wellness program – My Impact Incentive! The goal of this program is to help you find a holistic life balance by providing programming including:
- Lifestyle Management
- Mind-Body Improvement
- Physical Wellness
Q1 Incentive Programs
- The Power of Positive Self-Talk (Jan. 3-31, 2023)
- Arctic 300 (Feb. 1-28)
- Top Chef (March 6-31)
- 2023 Steps Challenge
- Gym Visits
- Wellness U
- Motivate Me
- Class Pass
- Personal Training
Please click the tabs for all program information for Q1.
If you are on a mobile device, please scroll down to see all programs offered this quarter.
Q1 Steps Challenge
Credits: 1 credit per 190,000 steps (max of 6 credits per quarter)
This program utilizes the ChallengeRunner app to track all steps. Connect with a tracker or you can add steps manually. If you have previously been enrolled in a ChallengeRunner program you already registered for this program simply click on the link on your tracking devise. The Q1 challenge is 190,000 per credit.
- Program runs Jan. 1 - Mar. 31
- This program in ongoing but you must register and link your device to get credits.
- NEW participants can register with the link below.
- Past participants who completed Q4 2022 are automatically added.
The Power of Positive Self-Talk
Credits: 1 credit
Start the new year off with a positive mindset. This program will help you reframe your approach to challenges and stressful situations with an open and optimistic mind. We will target strategies and techniques to help you approach challenges to the best of your ability-regardless of the outcome while boosting self-esteem, feeling more in control of your life events, reducing stress and helping you better achieve your goals for the new year!
Credits: 1 credit
The weather may be chilly, but that’s no reason to stop exercising outdoors. In fact, getting out in the cool fresh air can improve your overall health and fitness. Learn about the many benefits of exercising in the cold weather and how to do so safely. We also challenge you to record 300 minutes of outdoor activity.
ONGOING EMPLOYEE WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Working out at the Liberty Community Center
Taking Group Exercise Classes at the Liberty Community Center
Liberty Community Center Personal Training
Choose Your Way to Wellness
This is a great resource for holistic wellness programs. Wellness U is an ongoing program for the quarter but you must register for the instructions and materials to be available to you. It does take a minute to get set up, but once you go online the site is very user friendly. Feel free to Email Heather Borchardt with questions.
Tracking the requirements for each program is based on the honor system. Employees will sign up for each program individually, complete the designated activity and submit the post-program survey to receive credit. You can earn up to one day off each quarter and up to four days off per year. This can be a combination of participating in the structured programs, or the "Your Way" programs like working out at the Liberty Community Center or attending Group Exercise Classes. Each program is assigned a credit value (most are worth 1 credit, some longer programs are worth 3 credits) and time off will be awarded as follows:
- Bronze Level: Earn 1 Credit = .25 day off
- Silver Level: Earn 3 Credits = .5 day off
- Gold Level: Earn 6 Credits = 1 day off
- Why is the City of Liberty offering these incentives?
- Who is eligible for the quarterly wellness My Impact Incentive?
- What do I need to do to earn my My Impact Incentive each quarter?
- How will I know which programs and activities are officially eligible for the My Impact Incentive?
- What are examples of programs and activities that are officially eligible for earning the quarterly incentive?
- How much vacation time can I earn?