Skip to Main Content
How Do I...
You Are Here:
Select a Category
Arts Grants / Galleries
Build Your Own Trail Mix Open House Comments
Human Resources - Job Applications
Liberty Animal Shelter
Liberty Community Christmas Tree
Liberty Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
Meals on Wheels
Parks and Recreation Forms
Public Relations Forms
Request the LFD Honor Guard
Sports Programs Score Keeper Interest Form
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Sign in to Save Progress
2019 Mini-Grant Program
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
2019 Mini Art Grant - Application
Applications must be submitted a minimum of 60 days before the proposed project or event takes place. Applications are accepted year round. Applications received before the first Thursday of each month will be reviewed during the following week’s LAC meeting. Award decisions will be communicated within two weeks of each review session. Eligibility requirements are available at www.libertymissouri.gov/artgrants
Organization's Name (If Applicable)
Has this project/event been held before?
If yes, please list the years and locations
Total Grant Funds Requested
Total Project Budget
Expected Project Start Date
Expected Project End Date
1. Program Description: Please describe your proposed project, including activities, location and the number of people to be served.
2. Tourism: Briefly describe the value of your project as a way to attract outside visitors to Liberty. Include descriptions of the intended audience and estimated numbers. Why will this project be particularly attractive to tourists?
3. Financial Need: Describe your organization or project's financial need and specifically outline how the grant money will be spent.
4. Location: Description of the event/project location.
Location: Map showing the event / project location.
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
How Do I...
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow