- Parks & Recreation
- Community Center
Liberty Community Center
NEW Wellness Center Age Requirements & Youth Orientations
All youth ages 6-15 years old are required to complete a youth fitness orientation to use the Wellness Center. They will be trained how to properly use several pieces of strength training and cardiovascular equipment by a wellness coach. Investing in your child’s safety and health is one of our top priorities. Each orientation is age specific and will need to be completed prior to next level access. They will be introduced to basic muscle anatomy, exercise concepts, guidelines, gym etiquette and safety practices and shown what equipment is allowed for their age. Once the orientation is complete, youth will be permitted to utilize select pieces of equipment and designated fitness areas either directly supervised or unsupervised based on their age. To schedule a Youth Fitness Orientation or to find out more information, please contact the welcome desk at (816) 439-4360. Learn more about the age requirements and orientation process.
Click the tabs for more detailed information.
If you are on a mobile device, please scroll down to view additional information.
Liberty Community Center (LCC) memberships are available for purchase using paid-in-full or monthly bank draft options. The bank draft is a monthly membership and ongoing until written, 30-day notification is received requesting to cancel. Bank draft options incur a set up fee of $25. Paid-in-full (year) is a 10% discount.
- Adult: $39.50 / month | $425 / year
- Adult +1: $68.50 / month | $740 / year
- Senior: $32.50 / month | $350 / year
- Youth: $27.25 / month | $295 / year
- Family: $79.25 / month | $855 / year
- Youth: $9.50 | Senior: $10.75 | Adult: $12.50
20 Visit Card
- $180 / no expiration
Grant Funding for Senior Membership
- The Clay County Senior Services has provided grant funding to the Liberty Community Center for 2023. Starting Jan. 2, 2023, funding will be available to seniors aged 60+ living in Clay County. The maximum per person per year allocation is $120 toward the purchase of a $350 annual senior membership. Membership funds are available for both new and renewals. Renewal options are based on attaining the 72 visits the previous year. This funding amount provides grant funding for 600 senior memberships.
- Monday-Thursday: 5 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Friday: 5 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Sunday: 9 a.m. -6 p.m.
Facility Holiday Hours:
- New Year's Day: Closed
- Easter: Closed
- Memorial Day: Open noon - 6 p.m.
- Independence Day: Open noon - 6 p.m.
- Labor Day: Open noon - 6 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas Eve
- (on a weekday): Open 5 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- (weekends): see calendar
- Christmas Day: Closed
- New Year's Eve
- (on a weekday): Open 5 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- (weekends): see calendar
- Community Center Policies»
Liberty Community CenterPhysical Address
1600 S. Withers Road
Liberty, MO 64068
Phone: : 816.439.4360