The City of Liberty encourages residents and business owners to offer their ideas and input on issues related to this very important decision. Some of the issues include:
• Wastewater rates
• Location of wastewater treatment plant
• Potential environmental and social impacts
• Viability of alternative energy production
• Viability of resource recovery
• Environmental education opportunities
The open house will run from 5:30 – 8:00 p.m. on November 1 at the Liberty Community Center, 1600 S. Withers Rd. There will be no formal presentation, but opportunities for residents to learn about the proposed plan, ask questions of staff and consultants, and provide input.