The City of Liberty Parks and Recreation Department is challenging residents to collectively record 10,000 hours of "off the couch" activity.
Come learn more at the kick off event on Sept. 8, from 1 - 6 pm. There will also be opportunities to check out the Community Center’s family fitness center, outdoor pool and try out these exercise and fitness programs:
• 1:30 p.m. - Interval Training with Kat Lantto
• 2:30 p.m. - Interval Training with Kat Lantto
• 3:00 p.m. - Youth Fitness Class with Todd Munk
• 3:00 p.m. - Pilates-based Strength Training with Diana Fitch
• 3:00 p.m. - Healthy Snacks Presentation with Matt Popilek with TeamHeart
• 3:30 p.m. - Circuit Training with Tara Swaney
• 4:00 p.m. - Pilates-based strength training with Diana Fitch
• 4:00 p.m. - Youth Fitness Class with Todd Munk
And you can register to join the challenge! Or get a head start and register through the link below...