The City of Liberty is rolling out another online service that will make it easier for defendants to pay their fines and court fees for most minor traffic violations without having to appear in Municipal Court.
As long as they are not connected to an accident, the following citations can be paid online:
• Failure to have a driver’s license.
• Failure to wear a seatbelt.
• Failure to properly restrain a child in a motor vehicle.
• Stop sign violations.
• Speeding (20 mph over speed limit or driving 75 mph or faster requires a court appearance).
• Running a red light.
• Parking violations.
• Expired license plates or improper registration.