Do you know you should get more exercise, but don’t know how? Are you frustrated because you’ve started exercise programs before, but failed? The Active Living Every Day (ALED) program can help you get on track and stay there. During weekly Active Living classes you’ll find ways to be active every day: at work, at home, on vacation, etc. You'll learn the skills you need to become and stay physically active. Including overcoming barriers to physical activity, how to set realistic goals, build confidence, and stay motivated.
- Session Date:
- Day(s) & Time: Thursdays at 1:00 p.m.
- Location: Liberty Community Center (LCC) Map»
- Fee: LCC Member: *FREE | Non-Member: $22 *(registration is required for members)
- Registration Deadline: April 23
- Program Presenter : This program is presented by Shertoine Stigler. Shertoine is a Zumba certified group exercise instructor and certified Active Living Every Day Facilitator. Her passion is to help individuals become more active and have fun with wellness.