ABOUT THE SHOW: THE LAST ROMANCE is a heart-warming boy-meets-girl comedy. What makes it unique is that the boy and the girl are senior citizens! Love, like aging, they discover, is not for the weak or those without a lively sense of humor. Charlie Robinson plays Ralph Bellini, a vigorous, full-of-life octogenarian with an eye for the ladies. Ralph has had a few years to hone his best jokes and pick-up lines. Michael Learned is Carol Reynolds, an attractive, very well-dressed woman of a certain age who never expected another chance at love and had no defenses against Ralph.
- Date: Thursday, September 19
- Time: 10:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
- Fee: $48 for members, $52 for non members
- Age: 50 years and older
- Registration Opens: Friday, July 19 at 8 a.m.
Learn More and Register»
Upcoming New Theatre Restaurant Day Trips
- Sherwood: The Adventures of Robin Hood
- Date: Wednesday, January 8, 2020
- Registration Opens: Friday, November 8 at 8 a.m.
- Church Basement Ladies
- Date: Wednesday, March 25, 2020
- Registration Opens: Friday, January 24 at 8 a.m.
- Million Dollar Quartet
- Date: Wednesday, June 24, 2020
- Registration Opens: Friday, April 24 at 8 a.m.
- Freaky Friday
- Date: Wednesday, September 2, 2020
- Registration Opens: Thursday, July 2 at 8 a.m.