Liberty residents 65 years of age and older can benefit from a 50% reduction in the trash portion of the City of Liberty solid waste charges. It is not income based.
What do I need to get this reduction?
- You will need to provide proof of your age.
- The utility bill must be in your name at the time of application.
How do I apply for this program?
- Bring proof of your age to the cashier’s window at Liberty City Hall, 101 E. Kansas.
What else do I need to know?
- You will start receiving the 50% reduction on the trash potion of your solid waste charges the month after we receive proof of your age.
- Liberty will not apply rate reductions to already issued utility bills