Did you know that Liberty Municipal Court offers warrant forgiveness on payable offences? This allows people with eligible outstanding warrants the opportunity to resolve their charge(s) without fear of arrest. If applicable, you will also receive compliance notice and release forms so you may get your Driver’s License reinstated.
After a ticket or court fine is issued, and goes unpaid past the deadline, an arrest warrant is issued. If your case(s) are payable without a court appearance through the Violations Bureau (www.libertymissouri.gov/2077/Violations-Bureau) or if you have a past-due payment plan for Liberty Municipal Court fines, you may come to the Liberty Municipal Court office Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. to pay your fines and costs in full to release the warrant(s).
What you need to do if you have an active Liberty Municipal Court warrant:
- Come to the Liberty Municipal Court office located at 101 E Kansas Street, Liberty, MO 64068, Monday – Friday between the hours of 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Bring picture identification – driver’s license, state ID, student ID, etc.
- Pay eligible fines and costs in full.
You can find more information on outstanding Liberty Municipal Court warrant(s) online. We recently changed Municipal Court records systems, and are in the process of switching fully to the new database. Please search both to find your outstanding payable offences:
- www.municipalrecordsearch.com/libertymo and click “search cases”
- www.courts.mo.gov and click “search for a case”
For more information or to ask any questions, contact the Liberty Municipal Court office at Courtinfo@libertymo.gov or 816-439-4430.