How do I report a street light outage?

The City of Liberty contracts with Evergy for the installation and maintenance of its street lights. All street lights that are malfunctioning should be reported to Evergy for repair. To contact Evergy, please call 816.513.9595 and report the address, location or pole number of the inoperable street light. You may also submit your report online.  

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a pothole or street problem?
2. Who do I contact if a traffic signal light is malfunctioning at an intersection?
3. How do I report a street light outage?
4. How do I report damaged or missing traffic signs?
5. How do I report roadway debris?
6. How do I locate utility lines on my property?