Community Center Policies
Facility Holiday Hours
The Community Center will observe the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day: Closed
- Easter: Closed
- Memorial Day: Open noon - 6 p.m.
- Independence Day: Open noon - 6 p.m.
- Labor Day: Open noon - 6 p.m.
- Veterans Day: Regular hours
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas Eve
- (on a weekday): Open 5 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- (weekends): see calendar
- Christmas Day: Closed
- New Year’s Eve
- (on a weekday): Open 5 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- (weekends): see calendar
- Check class schedule for holiday classes
All persons entering the facility must purchase an annual, seasonal or daily pass except those persons observing children in a paid class. Membership cards cannot be shared with others. The photo associated with the card dictates ownership of the membership. Memberships and pass prices»
Conflict of Interest
Liberty Parks & Rec reserves the right to refuse use of City of Liberty property for activities that are in direct conflict with programs, services and rentals provided by the department. Anyone not following the policy will be asked to suspend such activities. Any repeat occurrence's will receive additional disciplinary action. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please note that the Liberty Community Center is not staffed to provide individual child supervision. Please do not drop children off and leave them unattended.
Children under the age of 9 must be accompanied and directly supervised by a parent or adult guardian. Unattended minors will be expected and directed to comply with the safety directions of the staff in all situations and specifically in the event of an emergency. Thank you for your cooperation.
Wellness Center Age Requirements
- 15 years or older may use the Weight Room equipment and attend group exercise classes unsupervised.
- 13 - 14 years or older may use the Wellness Center equipment and attend group exercise classes unsupervised.
- 9-12 years old will need to complete the Tween Orientation to utilize the Wellness Center equipment unsupervised. (equipment use will be determined by proper height restrictions) The orientation is not required for youth in direct adult supervision.
- Children under the age of 9 will not be permitted in the cardio and free weight area. Child Watch is available complimentary to members and day pass users. Please refer to Child Watch for hours of service or check out the Chill Zone.
- 9-12 year olds will be trained how to properly use several pieces of strength training and cardiovascular equipment by a certified Personal Trainer. Once the orientation is complete, youth will be permitted to utilize select pieces unsupervised. To schedule a Tween Orientation or to find out more information, please contact the Health & Wellness Manager or call 816.439.4376.