Membership & Day Pass Information
Clay County Senior Services is providing grant funding to the Liberty Community Center (LCC) for 2023 to seniors aged 60+ living in Clay County. The grant provides $120 towards the purchase of a $350 annual senior membership and will be available starting January 2. Membership funds are available for both new and renewals and provide 500 memberships to the community. Renewal options are based on attaining 72 visits the previous year.
Click the tabs for more detailed information on each membership option.
If you are on a mobile device, please scroll down to view additional memberships.
$39.50/month | $425/annual paid-in-full (10% discount)
Adult + 1 Adult
$68.50/month | $740/annual paid-in-full (10% discount)
- Adult + 1 is designated for an adult that is living within the same household as the Primary account holder and able to provide proof of residency. This is not a standalone membership and can only be added on to an adult membership.
$79.25/month | $855/annual paid-in-full (10% discount)
- Family is defined as a maximum of 5 people residing at the same address consisting of a maximum of 2 adults and 3 dependent children or 1 adult and 4 dependent children.
- Additional dependent:
- $7.50/month | $80/annual
- The term “dependent” will be defined as dependent under federal tax laws.
Scholarships for Family Memberships
20 Visit Swipe Card
$180 / no expiration
- With no expiration, the swipe card allows the purchaser the opportunity to use the LCC amenities for only $9 per visit.
- Please note that the card will only permit one swipe per day.
Youth: $9.50 | Senior: $10.75 | Adult: $12.50
- Youth ages 2 and under are Free, Youth Pass is ages 18 and under, Senior Pass is ages 60 and older
- Individuals who purchase a day pass and are coming back through for the next swim session will be required to show an ID prior to entering.
- All persons entering the LCC, except those observing children in a paid class, must purchase an annual, seasonal or daily pass for admittance.
Membership Cancellation Request
Please fill out the request form if you wish to cancel your LCC Membership. To ensure the cancellation of your membership before your next payment, a 30 day notice is required for all monthly bank draft memberships. After submitting your request, please allow up to 48 hours for it to be received. We would like to thank you for your business and hope to see you again in the future.