Membership & Day Pass Information
Liberty Community Center (LCC) memberships are available for purchase using paid-in-full or monthly bank draft options. The bank draft is a monthly membership and ongoing until written, 30-day notification is received requesting to cancel. Bank draft options incur a set up fee of $25 and annual paid-in-full is a 10% discount.
Click the tabs for more detailed information on each membership option. If you are on a mobile device, please scroll down to view additional memberships.
- $350/annual annual paid-in-full (10% discount)
- 60 and older
Grant Funding for Senior Memberships
- $425/annual paid-in-full (10% discount)
Adult + 1 Adult
- $740/annual paid-in-full (10% discount)
- Adult + 1 is designated for an adult that is living within the same household as the Primary account holder and able to provide proof of residency. This is not a standalone membership and can only be added on to an adult membership.
- Family is defined as a maximum of 5 people residing at the same address consisting of a maximum of 2 adults and 3 dependent children or 1 adult and 4 dependent children.
- $855/annual paid-in-full (10% discount)
- Additional dependent:
- The term “dependent” will be defined as dependent under federal tax laws.
Scholarships for Family Memberships
The Liberty Parks & Rec Foundation is pleased to provide scholarship assistance for programs administered by Liberty Parks & Rec (LPR). LCC memberships that include a child are eligible. Scholarships are awarded using the same criteria as the LPS free/reduced lunch program. Families receiving a scholarship may receive financial assistance up to 75% of the cost of a membership in which the youth is enrolling.
20 Visit Swipe Card
- $180 / no expiration
- With no expiration, the swipe card allows the purchaser the opportunity to use the LCC amenities for only $9 per visit. Please note that the card will only permit one swipe per day.
All persons entering the LCC, except those observing children in a paid class, must purchase an annual, seasonal or daily pass for admittance.
- Youth: $9.50
- Youth Pass is ages 18 and under. Youth ages 2 and under are Free.
- Senior: $10.75
- Senior Pass is ages 60 and older
- Adult: $12.50
Membership Cancellation Request
Please fill out the request form if you wish to cancel your LCC Membership. To ensure the cancellation of your membership before your next payment, a 30 day notice is required for all monthly bank draft memberships. After submitting your request, please allow up to 48 hours for it to be received. We would like to thank you for your business and hope to see you again in the future.