Pass and Membership Information
$23/month | $270/annual
18 and under
$27.50/month | $325/annual
60 and older
$33.50/month | $395/annual
Adult + 1 Adult
$57.50/month | $685/annual
- Adult + 1 is designated for an adult that is living within the same household as the Primary account holder and able to provide proof of residency. This is not a standalone membership and can only be added on to an adult membership.
$66.35/month | $790/annual
- A maximum of five people residing at the same address on a family membership (this can include up to two adults and/or up to four children).
- Additional dependent:
- $6.75/month | $75/annual
- The term “dependent” will be defined as dependent under federal tax laws.
20 Visit Swipe Card
$150/ no expiration
- With no expiration, the swipe card allows the purchaser the opportunity to use the LCC amenities for only $7.50 per visit.
- Please note that the card will only permit one swipe per day.
Youth: $7.75 | Senior: $9.00 | Adult: $10.50 | Disabled: $6.00
- Youth ages 2 and under are Free, Youth Pass is ages 18 and under, Senior Pass is ages 60 and older
- Credit card payment only will be accepted (NO CASH)
- Individuals who purchase a day pass and are coming back through for the next swim session will be required to show an ID prior to entering.
- All persons entering the LCC, except those observing children in a paid class, must purchase an annual, seasonal or daily pass for admittance.
COVID-19 Assumption of Risk
COVID-19 has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments/health agencies recommend physical distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups and people. The City of Liberty has preventative measures in place to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, the City of Liberty cannot guarantee that you, your children, or any other person, will not become infected with COVID-19. Attending City of Liberty facilities, activities and or programming can increase your risk and/or your child(ren)’s risk of contracting COVID-19.