Liberty Parks & Rec offers a variety of swim lessons and aquatic programs that are designed for participants of all ages and ability levels. Whether it is your first time in the water or you are training for an upcoming triathlon, our swim programs assure a lifetime of enjoying water activities. To learn more about our programs, click the links below.
- Group Swim Lessons: Liberty Parks & Rec offers a variety of group swim lessons available on either Monday and Wednesday, Tuesday and Thursday or Saturday.
- Private Swim Lessons: If you need to learn to swim or need coached support on your stroke, Liberty Parks & Rec offers private lesson packages on a weekly basis and are 4 classes; 30 minutes per class.
- Swim Team and Competitive Programs: Liberty Parks & Rec is a member of the METRO league, a B/C developmental league that stresses fundamentals, good sportsmanship and fun!
- In the Preseason Competitive Programs: Working swimmers will work with Liberty Storm Coaches on strength training and distance building skills, starts and turns and swim stroke techniques in a smaller, group environment.
- Lifeguard Certification: Liberty Parks & Rec uses Ellis & Associates International Lifeguard Training Program to certify our lifeguards and other participants interested in obtaining their lifeguard training certification.