Youth Softball Leagues
Liberty Parks & Rec offers multiple divisions of softball leagues for girls ages 6-14 in the spring, summer and fall to accommodate multiple ages and skill levels. New for 2022, we will be offering a new league format and turf on all 9 fields at Capitol Federal® Sports Complex for intro to competitive leagues. We are constantly improving our programs to offer the best options for the youth in the community.
REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE STARTING JAN. 1, 2022
Click the tabs for more information about each league.
If you are on a mobile device, please scroll down to view other leagues.
This program is designed with an emphasis on fun, participation and teamwork. Participants are guaranteed playing time in the field and at bat. Scores are kept during games but not tracked throughout the session.
May 2 - June 23, 2022
- For girls ages 6-12
- Divisions for 7 yr. Coach Pitch, 8 yr. Coach Pitch, 9-10 Rec, and 11-12 Rec.
- The age of your child on May 2 is the division they will play in
- 8 game schedule on weekdays starting at 6 p.m.
- Game balls and jerseys are provided (players are responsible for shoes, pants, glove and helmet)
- Registration deadline is March 20, 2022
- Individual registration
April 11 - June 16, 2022
- For girls ages 7-14.
- Divisions for 8U Coach Pitch, 10U, 12U and 14U
- Beginner C level
- 10 game schedule with season ending tournament
- Weeknight games starting at 6 p.m. or 7:30 p.m.
- USSSA rules apply except those amended in the Parks & Rec League Rules
- Games are played at Capitol Federal® Sports Complex Map »
- Registration deadline is March 1, 2022
- Individual, partial team and full team registration available
Volunteer Coaching Information
Our recreation programs are dependent upon volunteer coaches. If you are interested in coaching and would like to help with the program, please email or call 816.439.4389. Volunteer coaches are allowed to bring in a full or partial team. The remaining roster will be filled by the league director based on a blind draw and the school the children attend.
If you need any assistance to participate in a sports program, please check out the Liberty Parks and Recreation Scholarship Program. This program can make programs more accessible by partially covering the cost of current registration fees for youth who qualify.