Liberty Parks & Rec is offering t-ball programs for boys and girls ages 3- 6. The programs are designed to develop motor skills, promote physical fitness and encourage social interaction.These coed programs emphasizes fun, participation and teamwork. Participants are guaranteed playing time in the field and at bat.
To learn more and register, please select the program "SESSION" you are interested in and you will be directed to more information.
Recreational T-Ball League
- For boys and girls ages 4-6
- 8 game schedule (Spring Session)
- 6 game schedule (Fall Session)
- Individual Registration
- Spring | Fall (closed)
- Volunteer Coaching Information: Our recreation programs are dependent upon volunteer coaches. If you are interested in coaching and would like to help with the program, please contact Paula Ruf or call 816-439-4393. Volunteer coaches are allowed to bring in a full or partial team. The remaining roster will be filled by the league director based on a blind draw and the school the children attend.
- Game Schedule
Tiny Tot T-Ball Program
- For boys and girls ages 3-5.
- 4 weeks of instructional mini clinics with a game on the last week
- Offered in May and June, Tuesdays or Thursdays
- Individual registration
Volunteer Coaching Information: Liberty Parks & Rec instructors work with parent volunteers who lead small groups through designated stations. If you would like to become a parent volunteer, please contact Laura Bailey.
If you need any assistance to participate in a sports program, please check out the Liberty Parks and Recreation Scholarship Program. This program can make programs more accessible by partially covering the cost of current registration fees for youth who qualify.