LPRF Annual Campaign
The Liberty Parks & Rec Foundation (LPRF) is launching its 6th Annual Campaign July - September to support the programs and services offered by Liberty Parks & Rec. We are committed to funding services for kids, families and the Liberty community.
In addition to scholarships, fundraising for 2022 will be focused on:
Restoration of the Liberty Performing Arts Theatre seating
Click the tabs for more detailed information on previous Annual Campaign's.
If you are on a mobile device, please scroll down to view additional information.
2018 Campaign - $80,465
- Donations: $66,674
- LPRF Golf Tournament: $13,791 (youth scholarships)
- Additional AED for the lower level of the Liberty Community Center
- Additional shade structure for the outdoor pool
- A new dog park (location TBD by the Liberty Parks & Rec Board)
- Stair lighting repairs in the Liberty Performing Arts Theatre
2017 Campaign - $59,728
- Donations: $47,093
- LPRF Golf Tournament: $12,635 (youth scholarships)
- New lobby furniture at the Liberty Community Center (LCC)
- Audio and video upgrades for the Liberty Performing Arts Theatre
- New playground outside the LCC (with additional funding provided by the Parks Special Obligation Bond)
- Shade structure at the LCC outdoor pool
- New play equipment geared for 2- to 5-year old children installed at one of Liberty's existing park playgrounds