LPRF Golf Tournament
“Tee It Up Fore Parks” is a scramble format tournament benefiting the Liberty Parks & Rec Foundation (LPRF), by supporting youth scholarships for programs, services and community center memberships provided by Liberty Parks & Rec. The LPRF is committed to funding services for kids, families and the Liberty community. Since the tournament began in 2013, together we have raised more than $90,000 to support the scholarship program.
Friday, August 13, 2021
- 8 a.m. shotgun start
- WinterStone Golf Course Map»
- Entry includes:
- Free range balls before the event
- 18 holes of golf with a cart
- Complimentary lunch
- Team Golf Package
- Auction items (available to purchase)
- Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in Flight A and B.
Individual prizes will be awarded for Longest Drive, Longest Putt, and Closest to the Pin on all par 3's.
Click the tabs for more detailed information.
If you are on a mobile device, please scroll down to view additional information.
Register as a team of four or as an individual. Golfers looking for a team should check “Individual” on the form and we will place you on a team.
Team of four: $300 | Individual: $80
- You can either print the form and mail/ deliver to the Liberty Community Center Map or submit your team by selecting the register online button.
- Submissions will be sent to the tournament coordinator and they will follow up with you to finalize the registration.
- Registration deadline is August 6, 2021
Four different sponsorship levels offer opportunities for area businesses to stand out as Parks & Rec partners and maximize exposure throughout the tournament.
- Includes 4 golfers, sponsor sign at a tee box, food or beverage sponsor recognition and your name on the tournament sponsor sign.
- Includes 4 golfers and sponsor sign at a tee box, plus your name on the tournament sponsorship sign.
- Includes 2 golfers and golfers and sponsor sign at a tee box, plus your name on the tournament sponsorship sign.
- Includes name on tournament sponsor sign.
Sponsorship deadline is July 30, 2021
Supporting Youth Scholarships
The golf tournament helps support the LPRF youth scholarship program. The 2020 tournament raised $10,000 towards the scholarship program! Since the scholarship program began in 2009, the Liberty Parks & Rec Foundation (LPRF) has been able to provide nearly $94,000 in scholarships for Liberty Community Center memberships and LPR programs assisting 1,305 individuals. When involvement in these programs builds character, teaches leadership, improves classroom performance and reduces crime, the importance of scholarships in our community becomes apparent. Thank you for helping us ensure no child is turned away due to their inability to pay.