Employee Liquor Dispensing Permits
You can download (PDF) the application or get a copy at the licensing office. Hours for processing: weekdays, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. at the Finance Department cashier on the main floor of Liberty City Hall.
- No felony conviction or misdemeanor conviction for drug or alcohol-related charges within the last two years; must be at least 18 years old to obtain a restricted permit (until age 21).
- A driving record will ONLY be required for all Out-of-State Driver’s Licenses.
- A driving record is not required for Missouri Driver Licenses.
- Fee for processing application is $29.
- Temporary 60-day permit is issued in order to request and obtain criminal background report from the State. When report is received, if applicant still eligible, the full-term permit is mailed, which is good for three years from date of application.
- Valid permit is good for any licensed establishment in the City of Liberty.
- Cost for duplicate liquor dispensing permit is $5.