- 7 p.m.
- 2nd Tuesday of the month
- City Hall, 101 E. Kansas
The Commission meets in Study Session as necessary.
About the Commission
The Planning and Zoning Commission is the primary advisory board to the Mayor and City Council on issues of land use and development in the City. The Commission reviews all land use applications in a public meeting setting and makes recommendations to the City Council based on adopted zoning regulations and comprehensive plan goals and objectives. The Commission also advises the City Council on land use and development policies affecting the growth of the community. The Commission is comprised of nine members appointed by the Mayor and City Council.
- Dee Rosekrans, Chairperson (Term expires 1/1/2025)
- Tom Reiner, Vice Chair (Term expires 1/1/2023)
- Patricia Evans (Term expires 1/1/2025)
- Walter Holt (Term expires 1/1/2024)
- Amy Howard (Term expires 1/1/2023)
- Ken Personett (Term expires 1/1/2025)
- Ann Waterman (Term expires 1/1/2023)
- Judith Dilts (Term expires 1/1/2024)
- Donald Summers (Term expires 1/1/2024)